So you've decided to join Hacksburg. Great! First, we suggest you look at this wiki article. If you've already done this, then good on you!
1. Print and fill out the Membership Application
2. Print and fill out the Liability Release
3. Attend a meeting (Tuesdays at 7:30pm) or arrange a meeting with a board member to hand over the printed and signed Liability form and present a government-issued photo ID with your name, street address, and date of birth. Student members must also present a current valid student ID to get the student discount pricing.
4. Pay . We take cash, check, and PayPal. PayPal links below.
5. New Member Orientation & Equipment Training
6. CRC card application or current Hokie Passport access activation for the CRC building and Hacksburg
The buttons below will help you set up a PayPal subscription for membership. The subscriptions will debit the amount shown from your account every membership term until you unsubscribe using the Unsubscribe button below. You may unsubscribe at any time, at which point your membership will be active until the end of your current membership term.
These buttons do not cover group memberships. If you are a group interested in joining Hacksburg, please contact the Board at board at hacksburg dot org to set it up.
Note: Although Hacksburg is a 501(c)(3) organization, membership dues are not tax deductible.